Well, my mom didn't want me in her shop so she let me stay at home. Yeah!! But she gave me one chore to do- clear my really messy room. She told me if I couldn't finish clearing up my room before she came back, my computer will be passworded and my handphone will be taken away. See, my mom's really strict... She says I spend more time on the computer than anything else~haha...
Well anyway, the minute she got out of the house, I turned on the computer again to chat. While waiting for my friend to finish his housechores, I decided to pack up some parts of my room. So, I was running in and out of my room and the computer room. By the time my friend had finish doing his housechores, my rooms was slightly tidier than before. But I didn't go into my room until 8pm.
I started to clear my room with the aircon on since my windows were all closed. I was happily putting my things away when my noisy little brother came into my room and laid on the floor. At first, he was very quietly lying on the floor reading some of my magazines. Then , he started to make nosie. At first I didn't take much notice, then he started to make more noise, which then I got really irratated. So I started to step on him and tickle him, but he just made more noise. When I continued to pack up my room, he just made more and more noise. I tried to chase him out of the room but he just wouldn't move... So I shouted and shouted at him until my thoart hurt, but still he was in my room. So I decided to leave him alone.
Well, I manage to clear some parts of my room without him making any noise. But after awhile, he started to say really weird things. So I shouted at him(again). But it didn't work at all... Instead, he started to take my things and turned it into confetti. So, all my nicely pilled up things were all turned into confetti and tossed in the air. I shouted at him but he continued. In the end, I had to repile all my things(again).
Anyways, I was quite tired from all the shouting and I was sneezing because it was really cold...and dusty~But my brother just kept on disturbing me. He switched off the lights because he thought I was wasting electricity. He hid behind the cupboards just to scare me when I came into my room... He even whacked me with my dad's 'indoor' slipper-ok, that really hurt~!
Well, by the time my mom came back, my room was still quiet messy. So I had no choice but to stuff everything into a plastic bag and and 'throw' everthing into the cupboards. Well, not everything. Most of my things were stacked on the table, piano chair...
When my mom came up to check my room, she made me clear up all the things that were out of place. Well, I was already too tired and lazy to put them away, so I just chucked everything into the cupboards and drawers. After all, she ain't gonna check the cupboards and drawers.
*So right now, My room looks neat on the outside and kinda messy on the inside...haha*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hey G, here's a list of things to do to prevent your brother from doing what he did:
ReplyDelete1. Burn him
2. Get a mnigun
3. Attach CCTV to yr roomdoor and tape yr brother doing things
4. Attach a grenade to a tripwire in front of yr door
5. Threaten to kill him painfully with a blunt knife
6. Mutate a dog to be loyal only to you, put it outside the door with a double shotgun.
7. Attach an incomplete circuit to the door knob(he touches, and ZZAPP hihi)
8. Go back in time and give your father a condom.
9. Attach motion sensors to a phone and some crossbows, program them to not shoot when you sms the phone
10. Stab him with a katana
11. Stick a bomb on his head and threaten to use it when he messes up things
12 and later, use yr imagination la.
Tk